This is a lot (11 pieces) of small vintage/antique linens made of beige or ecru/oatmeal linen or cotton and all trimmed with lavish amounts of handmade lace. All pieces can be used as intended or incorporated into your craft projects. None have damage despite their age.
1. Cotton dinner napkin with wide border of hand crocheted lace with a large motif in one corner. The lace is blanket stitched to the fabric.
They are 14 inches square plus 1.5 inches of lace.
2. A single linen and lace doily ideal as a base for lamp, vase or figurine. The doily has a linen center of 5.5 inches in diameter. The border is 2.5 inches of hand crocheted lace. Total diameter is 10.5 inches. The color is just a wee bit off white.
3. Antique table mat made of linen with a border of hand crocheted lace that is blanket stitched to the linen. The lace goes all around with the long ends having crocheted floral inserts. Color is off white, ecru or oatmeal depending on your color vocabulary. The camera angle makes this piece look like one half is larger than the other. They are the same.
4. Unique antique table mat made of linen with a border of hand crocheted lace that is blanket stitched to the linen. The linen is in 4 small sections worked together with a webbing of crocheted lace. Rounds of lace highlight the sections.
5. Set of 3 oval linen table mats or doilies identical except for the pattern of the hand made lace edging them. They are the same size and fabric. They are 6 x 9 inches and condition is excellent vintage.
6. This is a lot unto itself. 4 small linen and lace doilies. Whether you use them as bases for vases or figurines or use them in crafts, you will be getting clean centers of linen surrounded by lavish handmade lace of various techniques. The doilies range in size from 6 to 12 inches. Three are off white and the tiny square one is more oatmeal.
Altogether there are 10 doilies and 1 napkin that could be used as a table mat or doily.